Saturday, February 5, 2011

Take This Job and Shove It-5

The last time I’d spoken to my boss we had talked about a company meeting on the west coast. That I didn’t mind. But I also needed to be back in New York early the following day. How was I going to be at both places? She wanted me to take the red eye night before. Now, I tried the red eye a couple of months ago. I really didn’t like didn’t like it. It actually made me a little crazy. Because it’s late. You’re tired. The lights are off and everyone’s sleeping on the plane. But me! There’s no good position to be in to sleep. Then, I’m good for nothing the next day. I just slept all day from not sleeping all night.


When my boss “suggested” I take the red eye, it made me very upset. Why couldn’t I just leave the west coast earlier? No. That was not an option. It really pissed me off.


It may have been the last straw.



No comments:

Post a Comment