Friday, January 21, 2011

Take This Job and Shove It-2




I’ve been so crazy busy that I haven’t had my hair trimmed, my legs waxed, my eyebrows threaded, my Mani Pedi for the past seven months.


Is that gross?


I missed my mammo appointment, gyno appointment, teeth cleaning, flu shot. I just hope and pray there’s nothing strange growing where it’s not supposed to be. It would really suck to miss something like that because of a stupid job.


So, needless to say, I’ve had no time for blogging.


But I really tried hard to make the job work.


I really did.


But I had to do it. I had to quit.


It was making me crazy.


A basket case in fact.


Let me break it down.


I took the job pretty much for the money. The dinero. The scratch. Paper. Dolla’ bills y’all.


I was working from home. Had a company computer and company Blackberry, which co-workers and customers would contact me on. I had a territory to cover. People contacted me if they needed help with something.


Ok. Not too bad. I can do this.


Not so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment