Monday, March 14, 2011

Naked Without My Cell





My Blackberry broke.


And I feel a little naked.


No calls, no texts, no email.


I’m a bit uneasy.


But it’s freeing at the same time.


So, now the question is, to iPhone or not to iPhone?


I’ve been jonesing for the iPhone since its inception in 2008. But I didn’t want to go AT&T. That’s a whole other story. I have to hang out the window of my apartment to even get half a signal with AT&T.


When the iPhone became available for Verizon I was so excited finally to get one. Then I learned that the next generation of the iPhone, the iPhone 5, is coming out in the summer. So I would wait?


But the other day, my Blackberry died a premature death. And I am faced with the difficult aforementioned life question,


To iPhone or not to iPhone?



No comments:

Post a Comment