Saturday, May 14, 2011

BSM Meets SJP




I went to the New York City Ballet opening on Wednesday night. Yenta Hessa wrote me there would be celebs there, but I was skeptical.



I went straight from work, so I was not dressed up. Luckily, I was wearing my fabulous long animal print coat.


As we walked up to Lincoln Center on the warm spring evening, I took in the beauty of the area. As I came closer to the theatre doors, I saw a crowd. There were paparazzi and a red carpet. Mind you, the red carpet was about eight feet long. Somehow, I always thought it was longer.


Stopped and stared. Well, there were no people yet. But waited a minute.


One or two folks went onto the red carpet.


Then, I heard Yenta say, “There’s Sarah Jessica Parker.”


“Whaaaat? Where?”


I looked and looked. And there she was. SJP!


I love her.


I am a big Sex and the City fan. Obsessed.


I looked down to grab my cell phone. I still didn’t get an iPhone. By the time I get it working, she was gone. Blocked by the paps.


Damn.


But I could see her shoes.


Christian Louboutin nude patent leather pumps.


Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment