Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bus Boys Love Me






I find that professional men are not attracted to me.


I really don’t know why. I’m certainly cute enough.


But no bites from doctors and lawyers.


And since I’m a highly educated professional myself, I would like to date within my group. I mean, I’m not stuck up about it or anything, but I deserve something good, don’t I?


But, ya know who’s really into me? Bus boys.


And parking garage attendants.


Oh, and food take out delivery boys.


It just happened yesterday. I was walking into my building and as i walked through the front doors, a delivery guy was walking out. He looked at me. Then, as I passed, he hissed at me!


Do you know what that is?


Well, they don’t whistle anymore. They don’t do kissing noises either. They hiss. “Ssssss.”


That’s the kinda guy that I like. A guy that hisses at me.


Why me God?


Now, a doctor or lawyer that hisses at me. Well, that’s a horse of a different color!



No comments:

Post a Comment