Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hmmm. Dinner or Shopping?


It’s 6 P.M. I’m starving. But I’m poor because I purchased too many pairs of Christian Louboutins. So, I’m trying to figure out what the heck I’m going to eat that costs less than like two dollars, because I just spent $800 at Bergdorf Goodman. But my new shoes are stunningly beautiful. To die for.


Growl. Growl. (That’s my stomach.)


Damn. I gotta eat something.


It’s a little nutty to go hungry for shoes.


I used to go hungry for more important things.


I once had two cats. At that time, I was also poor. I’d be on my way home from work, wondering what to eat that night. Or, DO I eat that night. Sometimes I would have only a few dollars in my (Chanel) purse. How is it that I have a Chanel purse, with no money in it?


What’s wrong with this picture?


Anyway, back to the cats. So, I’m on my way home. I’m hungry. But so are the cats. I know I don’t have any cat food at home. And oh, I need some more kitty litter. So, I’m on my way to the grocery store. I have limited funds. Who do I shop for? Guess I’m eatin’ cat food tonight.


Really. Sometimes I’d go without dinner so that cats could eat. God knows they’d keep me up all night scratching at my door if they were hungry. At least, this way, I’d be hungry, but I’d be rested.


Now, I don’t have the cats anymore, (And you don’t even wanna know THAT story) and I’m still hungry. Instead of pets, I have shoes. Go figure.


At least they don’t wake me up in the middle of the night scratching at my door. And bonus, there’s no poop to clean up. Fuchsia sequin Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps definitely do not poop.


1 comment:

  1. "Fuchsia sequin Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps definitely do not poop"
    True, but if you reside in the Manhattan I'm sure you have stepped in poop with one of your expensive Blue Shoes :).

    ReplyDelete